Chat Box

Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow in Shanghai 1 week after arrival

I was shocked on being sent to China on an assignment for 3 months as it was last minute and I wasn't given much of an option. I was however delighted that I would be flying to Shanghai as I've never been there before and is apparently very modernised from what I have read in most travel blogs, books and TV programs.

The experience became more memorable as I was greeted with snow a week after I have arrived! From where I come from, Malaysia, there are only sunny spells and rain as we are smack right on the equator so you can imagine what a 'jakun' I was for seeing snowflakes again after having experienced it in UK previously - almost 5-6 years ago.

These are some photos I have taken at Xujing Town at where I work!




No comments: